Upcoming Guided Tours to Provence, France
Each year, we offer two, 10-day tours; one in the spring. and one in the fall. We are excited to offer the following two opportunities in 2019 to visit Provence, France with our small group, guided tours.
- June 19 – June 29, 2019
- September 15 – September 25, 2019
Please view our itinerary to learn what we will be doing and seeing each day.
Provence, France Tours and Pricing
- Tour prices are $3,995 in U.S. dollars, and quoted per person for a double occupancy room (shared by two people) for ten nights.
- Single travelers reserving a one-person room are assessed a single supplement fee of $5oo to cover the additional expense of a single occupancy room.
- The price is quoted as a tour package, and refunds are not given for services not used.
- Payment of the full tour price(s) is due 90 days prior to the tour date(s). Payments may be submitted via check or money order (payable to Joie de Provence Tours, LLC), or online through PayPal Merchant Services.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR GUIDED TOUR
- 10 nights’ hotel accommodation with en-suite bath. Rooms with one large bed or twin beds are available.
- 9 breakfasts + one main meal each day (with wine or non-alcoholic beverage).
- Local transportation during the week.
- Admission fees for all group events.
- Gratuities for hotel staff.
- Gratuities for restaurant wait staff for all group meals.
- Pick-up and return transportation to either Marseille Provence International Airport (MRS) or Avignon TGV train station at designated times.
- Hotel provides free Internet in your hotel room.
Airfare, train, or other transportation to/from Provence, optional activities, independent travel without Joie de Provence Tours (JDPTours), laundry, telephone and Internet service outside of the Internet service provided by the hotel, additional food and beverages, alcohol (with the exception of the main meal where wine is available), travel insurance and travel protection, items of a personal nature, and discretionary gratuities for local guides and drivers for transfer and shuttle service.
DEPOSITS, RESERVATIONS, & CANCELLATIONS
A deposit of $500 paid at least 90 days prior to the tour date(s), along with a tour application, is required to reserve a spot on the tour. JDPTours will provide Guest with written confirmation of reservation. The balance of the tour price is due 90 days prior to the tour date(s); if the balance is not paid by this date, then Guest may forfeit the deposit and tour reservation. Payment of the tour price in full is required for reservations made within 90 days before the tour date(s).
Deposits for reservations paid more than 115 days prior to the tour date(s) are refundable in full within 14 days of receipt by JDPTours. Cancellation by Guest made within: (a) 61-90 days prior to the tour date(s) will result in 70% of the tour price refunded, less the $500 deposit; (b) 31-60 days prior to the tour date(s) will result in 30% of the tour price refunded, less the $500 deposit; and (c) 30 days prior to the tour date(s) will result in forfeiture of the entire tour price. Cancellation fees apply regardless of the reason. JDPTours strongly recommends guests purchase travel insurance that includes trip cancellation coverage to protect against financial loss due to certain cancellations and other trip interruptions. If JDPTours must cancel a tour, then Guest may receive a full refund of the tour price, or reserve a place on a future tour.